- Docking station: available in 2, 4 and 6 modules.
- Adapt to 5ml, 10 ml, 20/30 ml, and 50/60 ml syringes
from major brands.
- Wide range of flow rate from 0.1 to 1000 ml/h.
- Flexible infusion modes: ml/h, time/volume and weight
- Digital programming with large & bright OLED display.
- Long battery back-up to support patient transport.
- Able to rotate 90 degrees to fit the patient’s needs
- Infusion Rate:
10 ml syringe —————> 0.1-300 ml/h
20/30 ml syringe —————> 0.1-500 ml/h
50/60 ml syringe —————> 0.1-1000 ml/h
- Flow Rate Increments:
0.1-100 ml/h at 0.1 ml/h increments
100-1000 ml/h at 1ml/h increments
- Volume Limit: 1 – 999ml; Increment: 0.1 or 1ml
- Bolus Volume: Programmable from 1 to 999 ml.
- Bolus Rate: Programmable from 0.1 to 1000 ml/h based on syringe size
± 2% on the pump only (± 5% with syringe)
- Occlusion Pressure: 5.8 to 14.5 psi, adjustable from High, Medium, Low
- Alarm Volume: Selectable from High, Medium & Low
- Alarms: Syringe not Loaded, Start Reminder, Near Empty, Complete,
Occlusion, Low Battery, Syringe Disengaged, Mechanical
Error, Infusion Error, Battery Depleted
- KVO (keep vein open): Automatically switches to KVO rate (from 0.1 to 3 ml/h) at the end of infusion process
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
Pump will operate up to 8 hours min. at 25 ml/h with fully
- Dimensions: 210(L) x 100(W) x 45(H) mm
- Weight: 500g (battery included)
|Canafusion CA-700 Syringe Pump||
Canafusion CA-700 Syringe Pump