- Ideal solution for infusion treatment, home care and hospital use
- Parkinson Treatment (Apomorphine hydrochloride)
- Chronic Pain Management
- Neonatal Care
- Epidural Treatment
- Syringe Size: 1 ml, 3 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, and 20 ml single-use syringe
- Infusion Rate: 1mm/hr to 99mm/hr
- Bolus Volume: programmable from 0.1 ml to the syringe capacity
- P.C.A. Function (Patient-Controlled Analgesia):PCA volume is programmable from 0.1 ml to ¼ of the syringe capacity. The locking interval between two PCAs is programmable from 5 to 60 minutes in 5-minute increments.
- Accuracy: ± 5 %
Syringe not loaded
Low battery alert/Battery depleted
- OLED Display: Syringe size; rate is set by mm/hr and displayed in ml/hr simultaneously; alarm message; running status
- "Low Battery" LED Indicator": Flashing yellow/red indicator when battery is low or depleted
- Maximum Infusion Pressure: ≤ 0.12 MPa/17.4 psi (with 10ml syringe)
- Occlusion Alarm Pressure: 0.12 Mpa/17.4 psi (with 10ml syringe)
- Safety Approvals: CE 0086, IEC 60601 - 1 - 8: 2003
- Power Supply: AA Batteries x 3
- Power Consumption: Pump will operate 100 hours at 1ml/hr flow rate
- Dimensions: 166 (W) x 60 (D) x 30 (H) mm
- Weight: ≤ 180g / 0.40 lbs
- Package content:
1 x CA-500 Syringe pump; 1 x Extension tubing; 1 x P.C.A cable; 1 x Syringe protecting cover; 1 x Syringe securing strap; 1 x carrying bag
|Syringe Driver SYS-52 by Medcaptain is Smart, Simplified, and Safe.
What is a Syringe Driver?
A Syringe Driver is a device that regulates and automates syringe injections through tubes and a pumping mechanism. The device (such as the Syringe Driver SYS50/52 by MedCaptain) allow the user or medical professional to enter values such as volume of fluid, rate of injection, and can detect air bubbles and other complications in IV treatment.
Syringe Driver SYS-52 by Medcaptain Features:
- 3.5″ Touch Screen Operated
- With the responsive and clear touch screen it’s easier to see parameters are easy to read and easy to control.
- Tube Management System
- A standard fitted side clamp will prevent any infusion tubes becoming entangled and enhance the infusion overview and control.
- Continuous Titration
- The devices can change the flow rate during an infusion without interrupting it.
- Open Design
- Syringe installation is fast and convenient, and the position at the front of the device allows for constant observation of remaining liquid in the syringe.
- Ingress Protection of IP24
- The Syringe Driver SYS-50/52 by Medcaptain meets IP24 standards meaning it is (among other things) splash resistant and suitable to various kinds of environments.
- Drive Head Protection Design
- Easy and safe to transport and avoids bolus if the pump happens to fall down.
- Large Capacity Lithium-ion Battery
- Can run, uninterrupted, for up to 20 consecutive hours without needing to be charged.
- Pre-Occlusion Alarm System
- This alarm system has the ability to warn clinical personnel prior to the occlusion alarm, ensuring safe infusion for the patient.
Completely Ambulance EN 1789 Standard Certified. This means Syringe Driver SYS-52 by Medcaptain and Infusion Pump SYS-70 by Medcaptain are guaranteed to provide stable infusion during transportation.
The devices have an optional built in wifi module. Both devices can connect via WLAN or LAN connection (Wirelessly or directly into the model with an ethernet cable) to any HIS (Hospital Information System).
They are connected to Medcaptains MP-900 Infusion Central Monitoring System to implement centralised monitoring of all infusions.
All SYS series pumps can also access the CIS (Clinical Information System) and HIS for clinical data integration.
- Docking station: available in 2, 4 and 6 modules.
- Adapt to 5ml, 10 ml, 20/30 ml, and 50/60 ml syringes
from major brands.
- Wide range of flow rate from 0.1 to 1000 ml/h.
- Flexible infusion modes: ml/h, time/volume and weight
- Digital programming with large & bright OLED display.
- Long battery back-up to support patient transport.
- Able to rotate 90 degrees to fit the patient's needs
- Infusion Rate:
10 ml syringe ---------------> 0.1-300 ml/h
20/30 ml syringe ---------------> 0.1-500 ml/h
50/60 ml syringe ---------------> 0.1-1000 ml/h
- Flow Rate Increments:
0.1-100 ml/h at 0.1 ml/h increments
100-1000 ml/h at 1ml/h increments
- Volume Limit: 1 – 999ml; Increment: 0.1 or 1ml
- Bolus Volume: Programmable from 1 to 999 ml.
- Bolus Rate: Programmable from 0.1 to 1000 ml/h based on syringe size
± 2% on the pump only (± 5% with syringe)
- Occlusion Pressure: 5.8 to 14.5 psi, adjustable from High, Medium, Low
- Alarm Volume: Selectable from High, Medium & Low
- Alarms: Syringe not Loaded, Start Reminder, Near Empty, Complete,
Occlusion, Low Battery, Syringe Disengaged, Mechanical
Error, Infusion Error, Battery Depleted
- KVO (keep vein open): Automatically switches to KVO rate (from 0.1 to 3 ml/h) at the end of infusion process
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
Pump will operate up to 8 hours min. at 25 ml/h with fully
- Dimensions: 210(L) x 100(W) x 45(H) mm
- Weight: 500g (battery included)
Infusion Pump MedCaptain SYS6010
Infusion Pump Features:
Reliable and safe
Motorized Door Mechanism
Motorized Anti-Free Flow Mechanism
Automatic maintenance reminder
Multiple infusion modes
More than Accurate
Automatic pump door mechanism: MedCaptain’s unique design patents include an unique motorised door mechanism and automatic anti-free-ow clamp amongst other things.
The door opens when the corresponding button in pressed lightly.
Dual CPU and two-channel alarm operation display and motor control are implemented by two CPUs who work independently to ensure real-time control and data reliability.
(Pictured, Drop Sensor is optional)
Easy To Use
Touch Screen operation: Making clinical use faster and more convenient.
Various Infusion Modes: Adapted for Various clinical departments and a variety of special drugs.
Continuous titration: Changing the flow-rate during infusion without stopping the infusion.
Internal Wi-Fi module enables the pump to connect to MP-900 directly for centralised monitoring of infusion. (Optional)
Or connect to CIS or HIS system to integrate clinical data.
Voice Communication: The built-in voice system makes up the traditional nurse call system and enables medical staff to respond to an infusion problem in time. (Pictured, Nurse call is an optional feature)
- Great multi-therapy infusion platform ideal for emergency treatment and ambulatory care
- General IV infusion
- Enteral infusion
- Parenteral nutrition
- Other continuous Infusion Therapies
- Infusion Rate Range: 0.1-1200 ml/h (or up to 200 drops/min)
- Infusion Modes: ml/h | drop/min | volume/time | patient/weight
- Volume to be Infused: 1 - 9999 ml
- Bolus Rate Range: 1 - 1200 ml/h
- Bolus Volume: 1 - 9999 ml
- Accuracy: ± 2% on the pump only (± 5% with I.V set)
- Occlusion Sensitivity Adjustment: High, Medium, Low, Lowest | 5.8 psi ~23.2 psi
- KVO (Keep Vein Open): Automatically switches to KVO rate (from 0.1 to 3 ml/h) at the end of infusion process
- Built-in Infusion Rates Memory: 10 preset infusion modes memories
- Alarm Volume: High, Medium, Low
Occlusion (up & down)
Power source change
IV set disengaged
Drive mechanism error
Battery low/Battery depleted
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable NiMH battery
Pump will operate 8 hours min. at 25 ml/h with fully charged battery
- Battery Charge Time: 6 hours
- Dimensions: 105 (W) x 172 (D) x 240 (H) mm
- Net Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lbs (battery included)