The PX-300HF Digital System is easy to use, flexible and powerful for every situation. With its motor driven, you are able to operate it in small emergency rooms.
This digital unit performs excellent image quality and easy handling to be experienced, combined with wireless portable panel and built in work station.
MOTOR DRIVEN SYSTEM
There are 2 independent motors in PX-300HF that you can drive the unit quickly, effortless the driving velocity is up to 5km/h, and anti-collision sensors protect itself against any obstacle.
New built-in ultra capacitor bank is more durable and efficient compared to equipments with only battery banks.
When the unit is charged, PX-300HF makes radiographic exemptions without being plugged to AC outlet.
TUBE HANDLE BAR
Operators can manage exposure parameters and observe the tube angle position through overhead from touch screen display.
Also, PX-300HF is making precise position adjustment by overhead tube handle (4 buttons can serve this fine positional).
The built-in workstation, makes it easy to preview images on site.
Simple to handle and with its communication system offer better workflow efficiency.
Using a 14˝ x 17˝ wireless portable detector, it fits to any study size needed. With its removable handle, makes it more comfortable to manage.
||Mobile X-ray unit with telescopic tube arm and wireless portable detector
|Dual operation mode
||AC line + Cordless
||220VAC 60Hz, Single phase
- - Battery and ultra capacitors built-in UPS.
- - Motor driven system with two (2) independent motors for forward, backward and direction control
- - Driven by Joystick
- - With Collision sensing for protection against frontal and lateral collision
|Anode Storage Capacity
|Max Tube Voltage
|Max tube Currnet
||40 ~ 150kV
||10 ~ 500mA
||0.1 ~ 320mAs
||Focal Spot Height
||553 ~ 1,928mm
|Tube Arm Length
||788 ~ 1,313mm
Digital mobile radiographic unit
The smartest solution for Digital bed-side radiographic examinations:
- 30 kW output power, from any standard 3.5 kW Power Supply socket
- 35 x 43 cm portable CsI Flat Panel Detector
- 19” Touch Screen Monitor for radiographic controls and image viewing
- Intuitive software for high resolution acquisition and post-processing
- Full DICOM connectivity and CD/DVD recording
|| || |